LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. for trade
Davorina Trinajstića 1,
51 410 Opatija
Tel: + 385-99-3653445
In case you have decided to purchase our products through online shopping (web shop) or you have visited the website to obtain information about a particular product then it is considered that you are familiar with and agree to the Terms, otherwise LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. is relieved of all responsibility.
If you do not agree with the Terms, then we kindly point out that you do not use the website for the purpose of purchasing products / services or obtaining information about them, but to contact us at the phone number listed in the header to get all necessary information and / or purchase products from our sales range.
1. General provisions of the Terms of Sale
Unless otherwise agreed by the contracting parties, the LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. Terms and Conditions shall apply to the contractual relationship. published on this website and applicable laws, primarily the CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (OG 41 / 14,110 / 15,14 / 19, hereinafter: CPA) which is fully compliant with the acts of the European Union as stated in Article 2 of the CPA , and especially in the part where the said law regulates the issue of distance contracts. Business conditions are determined in accordance with the CPA (OG 41 / 14,110 / 15, 14/19, Chapter III - Concluding off-premises and distance contracts).
You can find the Consumer Protection Act at the following link: https://www.zakon.hr/z/193/Zakon-o-za%C5%A1titi-potro%C5%A1a%C4%8Da
A) SELLER INFORMATION
The seller is a company: LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o.
Davorina Trinajstića 1, 51410 Opatija
Tel: + 385 (99) 3653445
e-mail address: email@example.com
LTT SPORT TRADE is a simple limited liability company for trade
Erste Bank d.d., Jadranski trg 3A, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
Company entered in the register of the Commercial Court in Rijeka, under MBS: 4754204
The share capital of the company in the amount of HRK 10.00 paid in full,
Management: Denis Kurilić, Opatija, Ulica Davorina Trinajstića 1, OIB: 38899240986, direktor
B) THE MEANING OF THE WORDS LISTED IN THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Agent name - LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o., Davorina Trinajstića 1, 51410 Opatija
www.tecro24.com - website address of the Seller of the online store for online sales
Customer - all persons who, after searching and selecting a product or service, have registered their data and ordered a product or service.
User - www.tecro24.com - all persons who use the website www.tecro24.com for the purpose of making purchases of products advertised on www.tecro24.com or obtaining any information about any product.
Use of www.tecro24.com - access to www.tecro24.com for online shopping or product information
Products - all products featured on www.tecro24.com that can be purchased through the online store.
C) MORE DETAILED EXPLANATIONS OF THE TERMS OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Buyer - consumer
1. The buyer can only be an adult and able-bodied person, more precisely a legal and natural person as a visitor tecro24.com d.o.o. and web shop www. tecro24.com which, after reviewing and selecting a product or service, registered its data and ordered the product or service.
2. Use of LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. the webshop is only approved for adults, while its use by children or minors is not allowed. Parents and / or guardians are obliged to take care of this, otherwise they assume all rights and obligations arising from such use, and the Seller is not responsible for any consequences of such use.
3. In the name and on behalf of a minor and / or a person completely incapacitated, a contract may be concluded only by their legal representatives, while persons with partial legal capacity may conclude a contract only with the consent of their legal representative. The seller is not responsible for contracts concluded contrary to this provision.
1. All prices of all products are retail prices (MPC). Product prices and delivery prices are expressed in HRK (HRK), as the Croatian national currency including VAT.
2. The seller is authorized to change prices without prior notice, just as he is authorized to change prices without prior notice exclusively for the web shop. The seller is also authorized without prior notice, at any time to determine discounts, daily andwhether weekly promotions, promotions for an individual product, a group of products, and / or for all products. These benefits may be valid only for online purchases, which will be clearly indicated to the Buyer before the purchase.
3. Notwithstanding point 2 of the General Terms and Conditions on the Price, the ordered products are delivered at the prices that were valid at the time of creating the web order.
4. The seller is authorized to determine a discount for a particular product, product group, all products or consumer group in accordance with the CPA without prior notice, and without prior notice to determine a discount for special forms of sale in accordance with this law. These benefits are valid only for online shopping, which is indicated to the customer before the purchase.
Seller LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. Opatija, in accordance with the CPA, by its decision puts certain products on sale. The conditions of the special sale are described in detail, especially the duration of the special sale and the amount of the discount. Seller LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. is not obliged to receive and process orders under the terms of the promotion sale made after the expiration of the promotion sale.
2. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
Seller LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. adopts the Terms of Sale as follows:
Pursuant to the CPA, the Seller has approved the following:
1. "Special forms of sale" and "Shares" - are defined in accordance with the CPA;
2. The price of the product / service does not include delivery costs charged when taking over the goods.
3. The service of delivery of products ordered through the webshop is performed by delivery / courier services with which the company LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. has a contract.
4. The delivery service is charged according to the Price List stated in the order procedure. The speed of delivery depends on the availability of the goods to be ordered, the method of payment and the delivery address.
Seller LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. is obliged to deliver the ordered goods in good condition within the shortest possible reasonable time from the moment of payment for the product / service.
A) General provisions
1. The holder of all rights on the website www.tecro24.com is the company LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. (hereinafter: the Seller). The seller provides a sales service via the above website via the online service - TECRO webshop. By using the TECRO webshop service, it is considered that consumers are at all times familiar with the provisions of the Terms, and that they fully understand and accept them. These Terms and Conditions apply to the rights and obligations related to the purchase of products or services through the TECRO webshop and the rights and obligations arising from the conclusion of the Distance Selling Agreement (hereinafter: the Agreement) between the Consumer as the end customer and LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. webhop and are considered an integral part of the contract, as well as in relation to the terms and method of ordering products, product prices, payment methods, guarantees, complaints and returns, delivery, protection and confidentiality of personal data and other issues related to the use of www.tecro24.com and online purchases.
2. The contract for the sale of products between the Buyer and the Seller is concluded at the time of execution of the product order.
3. Users are instructed to read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing the products / services and to check them regularly in order to be aware of their rights and obligations.
4. The Seller reserves the right to change the Terms at any time without prior notice and will not be liable for the consequences arising from such changes. These changes take effect upon publication on the web shop's website.
5. The seller has the right to cancel the service and change the content as well as other services and subpages that are an integral part of the TECRO web shop at any time without notice and is not responsible for possible consequences arising from such changes. These changes take effect upon publication on the web shop's website.
6. The Seller has the right to change, limit or terminate the TECRO webshop service at any time without prior notice, including partial or complete restriction of access as well as the provision of certain services to users who violate the provisions of the Terms.
7. Purchased products are used at your own risk.
8. The seller is released from any liability for damage that may occur to devices that provide access to www.tecro24.com and data stored on the same devices when using the TECRO web shop, if the damage was caused by illegal actions of third parties, viruses in computers and other cases for which the seller is not responsible. The seller is released from liability in the event of circumstances that prevent the use of www. tecro24.com.
9. The seller is not responsible for the accuracy and / or completeness of the information and content found on www. tecro24.com. Seller reserves the right to make errors in the description and image of the product, does not guarantee that photos of the product fully correspond to the appearance of the product, while for possible unintentional errors in product description Seller is not responsible. There may be differences in the nature of the product and photographs of the product and the product described onsubject pages, if the manufacturer changes any of the characteristics or content of the product. All descriptions are checked regularly and in detail.
10. The Seller is authorized without notice to change the content of the General Terms, product range, prices, other information related to the webshop, as well as all other material on www.tecro24.com, which is why Users of www.tecro24.com are obliged during each visit web pages to review the content of the same. Otherwise, the Seller is released from any liability. These changes take effect by posting on the www.tecro24.com website.
B) Photos and descriptions
1. Photographs and descriptions of individual products are obtained from the manufacturer / supplier or downloaded from the Internet and are not necessarily identical. www.tecro24.com strives to state the characteristics of the product as accurately as possible and reserves the right to differ in the description and photograph of the product.
2. LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. puts all materials, photos and texts on www. tecro24.com in good faith to make it easier for the customer to make a choice when shopping. LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. does not guarantee that the photos of the product fully correspond to the appearance of the product itself. For possible unintentional errors in the product description LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. does not reply. Differences are possible between the product in kind and the photo of the product and the product described on this site, if the manufacturer changes any of the characteristics or content of the product. All descriptions are checked regularly and in detail.
3. The seller is not responsible for the accuracy and / or completeness of all information and content found on www.tecro24.com. LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. reserves the right to make errors in the description and image of the product set according to the information provided by the supplier - manufacturer.
C) Cookies Policy
The contract must contain information on:
1. the company, registration number and registered office of the trader or the person to whom the consumer can present his objections to the Seller at the addresses indicated in the link "contact us"
2. the product or service offered and their name
3. the main features of the product or service
4. the price of the product or service, including all tax and other benefits
5. product delivery costs
6. the method of payment and the method and deadline for delivery of the product or provision of the service
7. service services and other after-sales services, and the conditions of their use if provided by the manufacturer.
8. conditions, deadlines and procedure for exercising the right of Buyers to unilaterally terminate the contract referred to in Articles 72 and 74 of the CPA and the form for one-time termination of the contract.
9. situations in which the consumer's right to terminate the contract is excluded, that the Buyer is obliged to bear the costs of returning the goods in case he exercises his right to unilateral termination of the contract under Article 72 of the CPA, ie on the costs of returning the goods. distance contracts for goods due to their nature cannot be returned by post in the usual way
10. that, in case of exercising its right to unilateral termination of the contract, the Buyer will be obliged to pay the Seller a reasonable part of the price in accordance with Article 77, paragraph 7 of the CPA
11. costs of using means of remote communication when this cost is not charged according to the basic tariff
Within a reasonable time after concluding the distance contract, and at the latest at the time of delivery of goods or the beginning of the service, the Seller is obliged to provide the Consumer with a confirmation of the contract on a durable medium (paper, e-mail).
E) Ordering procedure
• Step 1. - Registration
The link for registration is located in the upper right part of the page. Fields marked as mandatory must be filled in in order to register for the use of the webshop. Registration on the site is done only once on the first purchase on the site and each subsequent purchase uses a login with username and password. A link will be sent to your email address that should be clicked once to verify your account.
• Step 2. - Login
You need to log in to the webshop pages with your username and password. The login link is located at the top right of the page. When you are logged in to webshop instead of the word "login" in the upper right part of the page your username should appear, so you will know that you have successfully logged in to the page and that you can proceed to the next step to order the product. By clicking on the username, we come to the form we filled out during registration, in which it is possible to make changes if something is entered incorrectly or you simply want to change the password.
• Step 3. - Search for a product
You can search in two ways. The first way to search for a product is through the search engine located at the top left of the page. It is much faster if you know the part or full name of the product you are looking for or the product catalog number. Another way to search is through the product category menu located on the left side of the website.
• Step 4 - Product selection (add to web cart)
Once you have successfully found the product you need the next step is to put it in your web cart. According to the standard, the quantity that is added to the basket is set to 1 piece, which we will do with the "Add to cart" button. If we want to insert more pieces of a certain product, it is necessary to change the quantity of ordered products on the "Cart" page. If you order the wrong product or quantity, you can view and change the status of the web cart in detail on the "Cart" page. Items are automatically deleted from the cart when the order or purchase is made.
• Step 5 - Confirm approval of the general terms and conditions of online shopping
Before concluding your purchase, it is mandatory that you read and confirm that you agree with the general terms and conditions of online shopping of LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. Rijeka on our website www.tecro24.com. If you do not confirm that you have read and agree to our general terms and conditions, you will not be able to complete the purchase.
• Step 6. - Choice of order processing (offer for payment in cash, Paypal or direct purchase - payment by card)
Once you have selected the products and quantities, proceed to the next step "complete the purchase" where you can choose whether you want to pay immediately by card or choose the option of transfer / cash payment in which the system will automatically send you an e-mail immediately after clicking the button. mail with web order. If you have chosen the option of paying for a web order in the e-mail you will receive, it is stated that it would be good not to make a payment until the webshop administrator checks the actual status of the ordered items and reserves them for your order. Payment should be made only when you receive the e-mail Order confirmation, but it is not a problem if you pay the funds immediately if you want to speed up the process of recording payments and delivery. If it turns out that you have paid the funds, and the product you ordered is still not available, we will return it in an urgent procedure to the account from which it was paid, or you choose another product if it suits you. If you have selected the card payment option and made the payment, the email you will then receive will indicate that your order is being processed. Until you receive an e-mail about the recorded payment from the web administrator, it means that your order has not been processed. Funds are deducted from the card only when you receive a notification of the registered payment by e-mail. We can cancel your order and refund immediately and 24 hours after you receive the e-mail about the recorded payment. Refunds can be made after the specified deadline, but then the refund is waited for a few days.
F) Online store - concluding and terminating a sales contract
1. An online purchase can only be made if the Buyer registers at the designated place at www.tecro24.com. When filling out the registration form, the Buyer is obliged to provide accurate, valid and complete personal data. The terms and conditions, as well as the individual terms of sale indicated with information on certain products, represent the offer of LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. for concluding the Contract, and the user as the Buyer by his registration, order confirmation or otherwise determined by these Terms, accepts them, which is considered a contract between the Buyer and the Seller, and according to the terms of sale specified in these Terms.
2. The subject and commercial purpose of the Agreement is the purchase of the selected product or service through the www.tecro24.com online store with payment of the appropriate fee - the price of the product or service. The contract is concluded by means of remote communication (Contract concluded at a distance) via: internet order - web store and / or telephone with human mediation.
D) Methods of payment
All prices are retail prices of MPC with VAT, in Croatian national currency - Croatian kuna (kn).
Payment by credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners.
Payment on account: Erste Bank d.o.o. IBAN:
All product prices on the website include VAT and are valid for advance payment by web order, cash on delivery, Paypal payment or credit card payment. In case of wrong payment of the amount, LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. will ensure a refund of more money paidto the payer's account.
• General payment slip
• By payment at the post office, bank or via e-banking
• Paypal refund
• Cash on delivery
Before making a payment with any of the offered payment models, the Buyer must first register and fill in the online product order form.
Payment shall be deemed to have been made at the time of receipt of the authorization by the card issuer or Paypal or at the time of receipt of the payment to the Seller's bank account:
IBAN: HR0224020061500093061 Giro account no .:
H) Credit card information
We use WS Pay to authorize and charge credit cards. WS Pay takes care of the confidentiality and security of your data when authorizing credit cards. The security of the data on the payment pages is ensured by using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security protocol with 128 bit data encryption.
The exchange of sensitive data (eg card numbers) between the WS Pay system that performs online payments and card authorization centers is done using a private network that does not have Internet access and is completely protected from unauthorized access, using the ISO 8583 protocol. WS Pay completely disables access to data for which participants in the purchase process are not authorized.
Employees LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. they do not have access to your credit card number at any time, only the authorized transaction number is available to them. They are able to charge the transaction, in full or in part, or cancel.
1. Products paid for in the web order procedure are sent on the same day of the order execution and delivered to the Buyer within the deadline specified on the website www.tecro24.com, (depending on the timetable of delivery / courier service), provided that orders are received by 12 noon Monday to Friday, counting from the day of payment. In the event that the Seller is unable to deliver the purchased product within the specified period, it will notify the Buyer to agree on a new delivery date. In this case, the Buyer has the right to terminate the Agreement.
2. Delivery is performed by the Seller by hiring a delivery service. Delivery is made to the entrance to the residential building of the specified address. In the case of a residential building, the supplier is not obliged to carry the goods to the floor where the Buyer is located, but to the entrance to the building.
3. When taking over the delivered product, the Buyer is obliged to inspect the delivered product and in case of visible damage he has the right to refuse to take it over and request the delivery of the undamaged product.
4. In cases when the product delivered to the Buyer is different from the one he bought, he has the right to deliver the ordered product, and if this is not possible, the Buyer has the right to a refund of the price paid, delivery price and refund. and is obliged to return the incorrectly delivered product.
5. Upon delivery, with the purchased product, the Buyer receives the corresponding invoice for the product and a confirmation of receipt of the shipment, which he is obliged to sign. The signature on the acknowledgment of receipt of the shipment shall be deemed to have taken over the product without any visible visible damage.
J) Termination of contract and return
2. The User may unilaterally terminate the Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the product to the Buyer without giving a reason.
The User has no right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement:
• if the service is fully performed, and the performance began with his explicit prior written consent and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilateral termination of the Contract if the service is fully performed
• if the subject of the Contract is a product which, due to its nature, is inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
• In order for the User to exercise the right to unilateral termination of the Agreement, he must notify LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. on its decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the deadline.
• The form (statement) for unilateral termination of the Agreement is part of the Terms of Purchase.
• The statement is sent by mail (to LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. Davorina Trinajstića 1, 51410 Opatija) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is necessary to state the order number (invoice), date of the order (invoice), name and surname, address, telephone number, fax number, or e-mail address.
• If the User unilaterally terminates the Agreement, he will be refunded the money received from him, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. receive the User's decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement, unless the User has chosen another type of delivery, which is not the cheapest standard delivery offered. The refund will be made in the same way as the User made the payment. In case the User agrees to another nthe manner of refund of the amount paid, does not bear any costs in relation to the refund. Refund LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. he can do so only after the product has been returned to him or after proof has been provided that the product has been sent to him.
• The user is obliged to hand over the product or send it to the address LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o., Davorina Trinajstića 1, 51410 Opatija, without undue delay, and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day when he sent the Seller his decision to unilaterally terminate Contract. The direct costs of returning the goods must be borne by the User. If the User does not understand the procedure for returning the product, it is sent to email@example.com in order to obtain relevant information.
• The user is responsible for any impairment of the product resulting from the handling of the goods, other than that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
• If at the request of the User the performance of the service started during the deadline for unilateral termination of the Agreement, the User is obliged to pay the Seller an amount proportional to what was delivered by the time the User notified the Seller of unilateral termination.
3. Return of goods and consumer protection
Any contract concluded by means of remote communication to which the rules contained in the CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT apply, the consumer may, without giving a reason, terminate within 14 days. In the case of concluding a contract for the sale of a product, the time limit shall run from the day on which the consumer received the product, provided that the consumer has previously received confirmation of the prior notice. In case of concluding a service contract, the deadline starts from the day of concluding the contract, ie, if the consumer has not received a confirmation of prior notice by the time of concluding the contract, from the date of receipt of confirmation of prior notice.
The Buyer has the right to return the goods that he did not order or the goods for which a defect or damage was subsequently determined that occurred in the period until the goods were handed over to the Buyer.
The Seller will approve the return of the goods by mutual agreement (by phone or e-mail), with instructions for return and will send the Buyer a new shipment at no additional cost.
The customer has the right to file a written complaint, either in the sales area by mail or e-mail, and the company LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. he is obliged to respond to the complaint within 15 days from the day of receiving the complaint. LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. will keep and keep written records of complaints for at least one year from the date of receipt of consumer complaints.
Prior to concluding the contract (purchase) the company LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. will inform the consumer by proforma invoice, text on this page or otherwise about the company, headquarters and company registration number to which the consumer may object, the main features of the products or services offered, the price of products or services including all taxes and other duties, costs of product delivery, method of payment and method and term of delivery of products or services, services offered after sale (servicing and sale of spare parts), guarantees provided with the product or service, the consumer's right to terminate the contract under the CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, situations in which the consumer's right to terminate the contract is excluded, assumptions and procedure for termination of a contract concluded for an indefinite period or for a period longer than one year, costs of using remote communication when this cost is not charged at the basic rate, the price is valid.
In the case of a telephone order, the identity of the company as well as the commercial purpose of the call will be explicitly stated at the start of the interview. The contract in the name and on behalf of the minor or completely incapacitated person may be concluded only by their legal representatives.
At the latest at the time of delivery of the product, or at the latest on the day of the service, the consumer will be given confirmation of prior notice in writing or in another, consumer-friendly, durable medium containing all information contained in the prior notice.
4. Protection of personal data
1. The Seller collects personal data of Customers only to the extent necessary to fulfill its obligation, to inform about new and special products and deliver promotional materials, improve relations with Customers and to verify other data necessary for online shopping.
2. The Seller undertakes to protect the personal data of Buyers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and undertakes not to disclose personal data to third parties in any way without the consent of the Buyer (except data necessary for business partners to deliver the purchased product). Excluded from this are cases in which the Seller, by a valid order of the authorized state bodies, in accordance with the law, is obliged to submit or allow access to the personal data of the Buyers.
3. The buyer has the right to request the addition, correction or modification of incorrect personsdata.
5. Consumer Complaints and Remarks
Pursuant to the CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, the Buyer may send his written complaints to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. undertakes to provide protection of personal data of customers, by collecting only the necessary, basic data on customers / users that are necessary to meet our obligations; informs customers about how to use the collected data, regularly gives customers a choice about the use of their data, including the ability to decide whether or not to remove their name from the lists used for marketing campaigns. All user data is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need this data to do their job. All employees of LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. and business partners are responsible for adhering to the principles of privacy.
Collection and use of information
LTT SPORT TRADE j.d.o.o. values and protects your privacy. In the process of realizing the requested service and for providing information and information related to your purchase or other service, we will use only that information that you voluntarily give us. We undertake not to provide this information to a third party in a manner not stated in this statement.
Corrections / updates of personal data
If a user's personal information (such as a zip code) changes or if a user no longer wants our service, we allow you to correct, update or remove the user's personal information we hold. This can usually be done by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Notification of changes
For all additional questions about security on our website you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Seller and the Buyer will try to resolve any disputes by agreement and amicably, otherwise the Court in the place of the Seller's seat shall have jurisdiction.